Hector L. Sandoval Attorney
Defending Your Rights Is My Fight
Personal Injury Lawyer
Motivated by the desire to provide his clients with a strong legal team and additional resources, Hector works with Steve Waldman as Counsel for Waldman Legal Group PLLC, a law firm dedicated to representing individuals who have suffered serious injuries as a result of another’s negligent conduct.
Hector was licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas in 2004 and has been recognized as a Thomson Reuters Texas Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
He is also a lifelong member of University of Texas Ex-Students’ Association, the Texas Exes.
Hector’s professional passion is driven by and deeply rooted in his love for his faith, his wife and his children, as well as the immigrant’s historical story of struggle and success in this country.
Get in touch with a lawyer the is dependable and trustworthy, one who will personally fight for your rights. Hector Sandoval has the experience and the ferocity needed to win your case in Houston.
Call Hector Sandoval: 713.688.4878
Hector Has Handled Cases Involving:
- Work-related Accidents (Non-Subscriber and Third-Party)
- Premises Liability Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Attacks by an animals with known dangerous propensities
- The Use of Dangerous Pharmaceutical Drugs or Recalled Medical Devices
- Railroad Worker Accident and Injuries
- Claims arising under the Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA) for occupational injuries including asbestosis, silicosis and other occupationally induced traumatic injuries
He Is a Member of The Following Organizations:
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers
- Harris County Bar Association
- Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Hidalgo County Bar Association
- The Mexican American Bar Association of Houston (MABAH)
- Hispanic Bar Association of Houston (HisBA)
- The Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court-Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court-Eastern District of Texas
- The University of Texas at Austin – B.A. Government (2000)
- South Texas College of Law – J.D. (2003)